Banana Cream Pie Bites (Paleo)
Now I would never peer pressure you into making anything you did not want to, but I am seriously pressuring you with these. Make them!
What you will need:
- 2 bananas (not overly ripe)
- 4 cups of shredded unsweetened coconut (do not use flakes or reduced fat coconut. It will not work)
That’s it! Only three ingredients to make this treat.
- Place your shredded coconut and about 4 dashes of cinnamon into a food processor and process until you have a nice and creamy coconut butter.
- Slice up your bananas into bite size pieces.
- Dip each slice into the coconut butter and thoroughly coat both sides.
- Place each coated banana slice onto a piece of parchment paper.
- When you are all done, sprinkle cinnamon onto each slice.
- Place in the freezer for about 30-40 minutes to initially set and then move to the fridge IF you have any leftovers.
These taste just like banana cream pie! They have a custard like crust and a gooey cold banana inside.