Manifestation Boards – How to Design A Blueprint for Your Dreams!
Written by Jayme Barrett 26 Thursday Dec 2013
You become what you focus on!
To manifest your dreams and goals, you must be purposeful about where you put your attention.
Attention involves focusing.
It’s essential to place what you want to create in the foreground of your mind.
By placing your dreams, goals, and desires in full view within your environment, you are forced to focus on them rather than on a blank or negative canvas.
In essence, you will be painting your own picture of happiness and success and placing yourself at the center of the picture.
An effective way to bring your wishes to life is to make a Manifestation Board.
A Manifestation Board is a cork board with a collection of pictures (beautiful and inspirational) from magazines, sayings, quotes, pictures of famous people, postcards, and drawings depicting your desires for a specific area of your life.
Displaying your wishes and goals in one place provides you with a whole picture.
A manifestation board is a visual representation, a blueprint for the success you want your life to emulate.
An option for designing your board/s is to have one board for each specific area/project in your life or one that displays all of your wishes for every area of your life.
It really depends on what you are focusing on at the time.
Placing the board where you can see it every day helps you create a direct relationship with your goals.
It will remind you of your life plan and keep you motivated to move in the right direction.
Simultaneously, it creates an “energetic blueprint” which the universe starts to put into motion.
As you look at the board every day, the images become imprinted both consciously and subconsciously. You become what you focus on.
When you are going through magazines and clipping out visual representations of your dream houses, vacations, careers, people to emulate and ways to contribute, you are story-boarding your life.
In the movie industry, storyboard artists are hired to draw how each scene will look. It includes the actors, scenery, cars, props and buildings.
In essence, you are creating a storyboard for your life.
You know the saying, “Be careful what you wish for!”
This is an important concept to grasp when creating the right energy for manifestation.
- Here’s a tip.
- When you are writing your affirmations and clipping pictures, make sure that you are accurately expressing and representing what you want. If you want to meet and marry a healthy man, do not put up a picture of the “Marlboro Man” or a guy with a beer in his hand. Be very specific and have fun!
For more on using manifestation boards for specific areas of your life, read chapter six in “Feng Shui Your Life.”
Follow Jayme Barrett
Here are some other Posts by Jayme that you might find useful:
- 7 Feng Shui Tips to Boost Happiness and Vitality this Year!
- Manifestation Boards – How to Design A Blueprint for Your Dreams!
- Jayme Barrett’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide – Health, Spirit & Beauty Lovers!
- Meditation on Prosperity – Create Good Karma & Financial Flow!
- Highlights of Tuscany Rejuvenation Retreat: Sept 27 – Oct 4 2013!
- 7 Steps to Creating A Sacred Space for Yoga & Meditation
- How to Perform a Simple House Blessing
- Feng Shui Your Life – 11 Ways to Get Energized!
- Full Moon: Harness The Energy & Make It Work For You
- 7 Ways a Wellness Retreat Will Rejuvenate Your Body, Mind and Soul!
- Sept 2013 – Tuscany Rejuvenation Retreat with Jayme Barrett
- Achieving Balance through Mindful Eating, Exercise & Sleep
- Buy “Feng Shui Your Life”
- FENG SHUI Articles
- Jayme’s Newsletter
Bedroom Clutter Color Creativity De-Stress Energy Feng Shui Feng Shui Shopping Feng Shui Your Life Flowers Food Gratitude Health Home Design Inspiration Intention Intuition Italy Jayme Barrett Jemma el Fna Living room Love Manifestation Marrakech marrrakech Meditation mental feng shui Moroccan cooking class Morocco Passionate Living Personal Feng Shui Pink light positive thinking Positive thoughts prosperity Retreats Romance Space Clearing Spas Spirit Stress Reduction Success Travel Videos Yoga